Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting To Know Me

The fun begins with good music, red wine and time alone in my studio. It is nothing for me to escape in my studio for 12 hours and that's just on one layout. Perfectionist? Yes! Sometimes to a fault..
If I am not creating I am looking at other very talented artist pages on Scrapbook.com. I love giving and getting comments on what we love to do.
My career...Hair Stylist 21 yrs.I recently made Directory Certified Xtreme Lash Stylist. I will add a link to my Eye Lash Extension blog later. I love making people feel good about their appearance. Hair, make-up, fashion. It is really all art, you know.
This is how I came up with my name Stylinn...My name is Linda and I love Style.
Some of my other passions are interior design, photography,(photo editing),cooking, sewing, knit/crochet, Kayaking at Lake Tahoe, and yes shopping.  
Journaling is my weak spot so I am attempting this blog as to increase my growth. As I continue in this journey to challenge myself and I hope you will be patient with me as I grow.. Keep checking back so we can get to know each other.

Nice to meet you!!
Please take the time to become a FOLLOWER so I can get to know you.



 Linda

No comments: